Libertex is one of the most popular CFD and Forex broker platforms which was founded back in 1997. At present, this platform has a strong user-base of over 2 million users across the globe. Being a trustworthy Forex broker in the market for over 20 years, Libertex has managed to bag more than 80 international awards. Read through the article where we’ve provided a complete Libertex Review (updated) and listed the pros and cons for you to decide whether Libertex is the right broker for you or not.
Libertex Review (Updated): key Takeaways
In our Libertex review (updated), we’ve scored the platform on certain specific criteria and listed the key features offered bythis superior crypto broker.
- The Platform is trustworthy for many reasons, some of which are it’s association with CySec and the reputation that it has built over 20 years.
- Libertex offers more than 150 CFDs including metals, oils, gold, stocks and indices.
- You can start with a minimum deposit of USD 10 and can also create a demo account.
Now, let’s go through pros and cons of Libertex.
- Libertex charges 0% commission on trading CFD derivatives and assets.
- You can trade CFDs on forex, commodities and crypto with leverage conveniently.
- It is trustworthy platform used by Indication Investment Pvt. Ltd and regulated by CySEC.
- Offers a wide range of payment options and methods.
- No-cost deposits.
- Has access to both MT4 and MT5.
- Offers a demo account for paper trading.
- Easy to use interface, best suited for newbies and has attractive features.
- Enables you with an access to news feeds related to trading.
- Lack of expert supervision. Beginners are left alone in lack of advisors.
- Limited account. You can only get access to demo or standard account.
- Not the best customer service. At Libertex, there are over 700 employees but still the support team seems to delay the services.