The Ultimate Guide To Using Instagrams Features For Your Marketing Efforts
Instagram is one of the most powerful social media platforms that allow you to publish images and videos as content. With almost one billion daily active users, it’s no wonder why many businesses take advantage of it to foster strong audience engagement and promote their brand.
The story of Instagram began in 2010 when it was still a single business entity until Meta (the company behind Facebook) bought it in 2012. From then on, Instagram has experienced many changes, continuously evolving from a simple online photo album to a magnificent business platform.
On top of that, Instagram is constantly changing as it tries to keep up with the ever-growing and fast-paced social space. The app has released several great features that take Instagram content marketing to the next level.
In this content feature, you’ll get to know some of the most crucial and effective features many innovative marketers would love. If you’re ready, then get started and continue reading below.
Instagram Video Feed
If you’re using Instagram desktop, you’re probably familiar with this feature that promotes video content. It allows you to publish videos ranging from three to 60 seconds long. Instagram video is perfect for sharing content professionally and in a planned way. Its orientation could be square, horizontal, or vertical.
The success of Instagram videos depends on how many views your content obtains. But that’s one of the biggest dilemmas businesses are trying to solve. To increase your views, you may consider trying services that provide Instagram auto views to boost your social media engagement.
On the other hand, here are some ideas that may help generate views manually and organically:
- Share something entertaining to give some laughs;
- Resonate with your audience by creating inspiring videos to motivate and encourage them to chase their dreams;
- Create good stories to connect with people;
- Teach them anything that could be related to your brand; and
- Create teasers about your new products or services.
Furthermore, avoid being too cheesy or demanding. Instead, try to be as natural as possible when posting videos.
Instagram Reels is a new form of content that allows you to publish short yet appealing videos. Unlike Instagram stories, it doesn’t disappear after a day.
Despite being criticized as a copy of a famous video-sharing app, it still garners the attention of many influencers and giant multinational brands to promote themselves and their brands.
In addition, you may purchase Instagram reels likes to boost engagements and positive impressions. Or follow some tips and ideas below that’ll help boost your views, likes, and comments organically futher more you can use Instasize to get prefect video:
- Create and share educational content, such as how-tos, cooking videos, crafting skills, and the like;
- Promote your products and services so that even those who don’t follow you may see your content;
- Share your behind-the-scenes to foster trust, loyalty, and strong relationships with your audience; and
- Share your marketing campaigns, such as promos and discounts.
Further, don’t forget to analyze some metrics to track your campaign progress, including likes, shares, comments, views, plays, and saves.
IGTV or Instagram TV is the app’s built-in feature that allows people to create and share long videos for up to an hour, similar to an episode of a TV series.
It’s a great way to boost engagement, work with influencers, and improve your Instagram content marketing strategy. Plus, it enables you to notify your audience when new content is released.
Here are some tips and ideas you may consider when using IGTV:
- Create and share tutorial videos related to your brand. For example, if you’re promoting workout supplements, you may share relevant content explaining how to incorporate them into your meals.
- Work on Question and Answer (Q&A) sessions to answer some queries from your audience.
- Show what’s behind the curtains to make your brand more human.
- Stream an engaging event, such as seminars and conventions that will give others who can’t attend a chance to learn.
- Host a talk show that focuses on your brand. You can invite some influencers or thought leaders who can help you promote your business.
Just a tip, when you start your own IGTV series, always plan other episodes ahead of time to be as consistent as possible.
Also Checkout : Intelligent video management system
Instagram Stories is one of the most popular features on Instagram. It allows people to share short video clips, which everyone can view for 24 hours before they’re gone. Here are some tips and ideas to improve Instagram stories for your marketing campaigns:
- Use shoppable tags to tag your brand in photos that include them. This is an effective way to introduce your products to people who don’t know them.
- Share timely and seasonable content, like sales, giveaways, contests, discounts, or any events to celebrate to garner people’s attention.
- Increase engagement with poll stickers and let your audience answer.
- Use product stickers for advertising a specific product.
Furthermore, don’t forget that you can adjust the settings of your Instagram stories. You can hide some stories you don’t want other people to see or limit who can reply to your stories.
Also check out : How to Fix “Try Again Later” on Instagram
Instagram Ads Manager
Ads Manager allows you to turn your organic content into a paid ad. Plus, it helps you manage your ads and determine which has a high engagement rate. Here are a couple of suggestions to maximize the ads you’re paying for:
Use Most Popular Content
These are posts with high engagement and positive impressions. If most of your followers like a certain post, others may do so too. This type of content is worth your money too.
Don’t Make Them Look Like Ads
Most people don’t respond to ads that look like a blatant promotions. Avoid making your followers feel like you’re selling them something. So, make sure that your ads look natural and organic as much as possible.
If you’re using Facebook ads manager, you can link your Instagram account with your Facebook to manage and monitor both using a single platform.
Instagram is a powerful social media tool businesses use to connect with other people, promote their brand, and boost revenue. Since it was released, Instagram has experienced a lot of changes, including the release of different features that made the app business and user-friendly.
These excellent features include the Instagram video feed, IG reels, IGTV, Stories, and ads manager. But the most important thing to consider when using them is to ensure that every photo, video, and the short clip is related to your brand. This will help you maximize audience engagement and increase the conversion rate.