Are you facing [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error? Well, this is common nowadays especially on the outlook of the desktop version.
This article is all about the solution to this error but remember that this is the common error which most of the users are facing.
What is [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error?
Microsoft Outlook is a popular and useful app that we usually use for quick email outreach. Its desktop version is making working easier for us especially when we have to check our email again and again.
However, [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] is a general error that we usually find in the Outlook desktop application and this creates a lot of problems for the users.
Outlook not only has this bug instead multiple other bugs creates problems for the users that have to work fast on their email server.
On the other side, all of these bugs have the solution and many of the solutions have been discussed in our blog.[pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] is the error that indicates that your Outlook desktop app is not working properly and there is an error is opening, sending, or receiving the emails.
Remember, the error code [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] can be solved on your own without any expertise, and here is the solution.
How to solve [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9]?
1. Clear all the cache and cookies of Outlook
- Upon facing this or any other code error, you can use the strategy of removing all the cache and cookies of the outlook website. This will remove all the history, data, and strings which were stored in your system.
- Not only it will remove all the data instead it will remove the bugs data, stuck data, as well as harmful data that is affecting your usage.
- After clearing all the data, Restart Outlook and try Outlook again.
- Close the accounts as well as windows that were opened before to start from the fresh
- Check the latest updates of Outlook because the latest updates contain the solved bugs
- If there is an update, then update your outlook and restart your PC and check the [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] again whether it is solved or not.
2. Fix the current version of the Outlook server
- One of the reasons for [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] can be incomplete installation of the Outlook in your computer. This usually happens because of the other email accounts that are logged in inside your computer or due to some other software installed in your computer.
- Therefore, you should uninstall the previous version and reinstall Outlook from the start. It’s best and easier to download the latest Outlook from the Microsoft Outlook website (official).
Also Read: Economic Issues Facing Business In 2020
3. Use the Web interface
- If you are facing errors on the desktop version, then you might go for the web browser interface. There are no chances of occurrence of [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] on the web interface.
- For a better experience, you can also use the extension for different web browsers to access outlook quickly.
- You can use the same account for your web browser as you were using the desktop application.
4. Check your Desktop version for updates
- First of all, you should check your system whether its specifications are enough for running the outlook.
- You might have installed the old version of Outlook which is no more supported by Microsoft. Therefore, you should install it from the official Microsoft website for the latest update of Outlook.
- First, uninstall the old version and then install the latest version for avoiding the usage of old files into the new Outlook.
- Upon logging in to the new Outlook, you would recover all of the emails that you used previously.
- If the [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error is still coming, then you can contact the official support from the web to get some exact support.
The above solution to [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] will hopefully help you to make your Outlook desktop app working without any bug.
Remember, there is no official support from Microsoft about How to solve [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] or the reason for its appearance.
The above tricks have worked for many of the users and you can also use the above-mentioned tricks to solve your problem. If you are still unable then using the desktop version or contacting any professional would be the only option for you.